Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

Not Another Two

This was not one of the easiest weeks to get through.  Details on all of that, may or may not, show in the blog at a later date.

To top it off, I set up a dentist appointment for this morning before school.  While I was laid back with my mouth wide open I could see the clock (upside down).  The minutes ticked and ticked and I was still there.  I was thinking about how I used to enjoy going to the dentist and now I always feel like I'm so pressed for time, lying in that chair is one of the last things I want to do. 

Finally as the dental assistant had my free toothbrush and floss in her hand he dropped the ball.

Looks like two cavities.  I was confused.  Nope, just one, I said.  Thinking he's talking about the one and only I had in the x-rays. 

Oh no, two NEW ones.  What the hell is going on this week?

Looks like I'll be scheduling another appointment for next month now.

Appointments. Co-pays. Medicine.  Never ending lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment