Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Are You Done???

These are words I keep hearing over and over everywhere this time of year. 

Are You Done. . . shopping? decorating? wrapping?

How can you be done? 

I decorated a bit more today.

I will continue to shop until I am on my way to deliver the gifts.

Three people I am actually waiting to shop for until Dec. 26th (the BEST day of the year to shop!).

I will wrap on the 26 and most likely the 27th.

I will shop shop shop and shop some more until there is absolutely no more time left.

I don't understand how people get 'done'.  Do they not enter another store until after Christmas?
Do you really make a list without actually going into the stores to see what's there? 

I really don't understand.

I would say I'm close to being done.  Since it is the 21st I have to be close. 

But if I am buying you a gift this year, whether you already have one under the tree or not, and I see something I think you'll like...chances are it will be purchased and wrapped before we get together.

So no. I'm not done.  And proud of it.

1 comment:

  1. I for one, fully understand that you will NEVER be done shopping. Hopefully the wrapping part will cease at some point. Happy hunting on the 26th.

    ReplyDelete