Total Pageviews

Friday, March 23, 2012

Showering Stella


My adorable friend Rachael is having a baby girl in about five weeks.
That's after seven years of trying.
After years of prayers and many appointments, etc. finally they will have a baby.

I'll never forget the moment she whispered to me she was, in fact, pregnant back in August at our district convocation.  I was immediately in tears.  This is one lucky baby.

The first thing I thought of is, "Thank God she will get to be a mommy." Then I thought, "I can't wait to plan her shower!"

Last week we had it.


My 'game' was actually played before the shower.  Each guest was asked to decorate a onesie that I provided for Baby Stella.  Then Julie hung them as decorations.
Simply adorable!
*Side note - I will admit - Mark was the actual creator of mine!


The adorable Mommy - To - Be


Opening gifts and loving the soft blankie a friend made for her.


My favorite Mommy to Be's!


Little shoes will be so cute on Stella!!



Our second graders (her last kindergartners at our school)
made her a book of advice and congratulations.


It was so fun to shower her with love, fun and gifts.
Now, bring on the baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment