Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

TOY Finalist

I opened my email at school this morning and was thrilled to read:
"Congratulations!  You have been selected as a Teacher of the Year finalist!"

Tears were in my eyes immediately!  My hands were shaking as I quickly dialed Mark.

I couldn't be more ecstatic!

I look forward to the interview on the 24th of April.  So many things have changed since was a finalist in 2007.  I have so much more confidence than I did then.

Even though my chances of winning are slim, it is truly an honor to be a finalist!

I can't wait to hear the speech my former student and my current student (sisters) use to introduce me!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooooooo proud to be your Godmother, your aunt and most of all your friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete