Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fictional News

Victoria and Christian rarely watch actual TV.  If they do it's Disney in the morning (only!) or Sprout in the afternoon for a bit.  We hit Mall of America today and then Walmart so by the time we were home we had just a bit of downtime before dinner and ballet.  They were relaxing on our bed watching Sprout while I was making dinner.

I heard Victoria say, "Hey, Mom!  What is this that we're watching??!!"

I walked in and I said, "This is the news," as I grabbed the remote.

"I didn't know the news is fiction," Victoria said.
"What makes you say that?" I asked.
"Because two men found sewing needles in their sandwiches!  That's disgusting and scary so it must be fiction."

One more reason to monitor TV very very closely!

No comments:

Post a Comment