I am amazed that I am still awake. It's 9:10pm and I'm still sitting up and I'm wide awake. Thank you trimester two!!!! I've been waiting for you! As the day winds down I am amazed at all I've accomplished - on top of teaching all day. You see, I usually yawn the whole way to the car and sometimes can barely even eat the take out dinner Mark brought in. It feels good to be productive.
So here you go, since I left school I.....
* picked up the ten individualized cards I made this weekend at WalMart
* went to the pet store and bought more dog food and surprised the heck out of the kids by saying they could each buy a fish - and I bought a tiny little silver and black one for Baby.
* made dinner, fed the fam and cleaned it all up
* went to Hallmark to get the cards that I didn't want to make and WalMart. The classical music was playing and it smelled so darn good. I think I should get a part time job there. Ha, that was a joke. I think I should just shop there more:-)
* Purchased my 81 year old grandpa a gift for his birthday party tomorrow
* Gave two kids a bath
* Read bedtime stories
* Tucked two kids into bed (Mark was on Honey Will You Make This For Me? project duty tonight)
* Set up the paypams account for Victoria's lunch account and added enough money that should get her through the year. (She only like pizza days)
* Called 18 of my 22 students houses to praise them. Well I praised 17 of the 18 anyway. The one unlucky mom will get to have a conference with the principal and myself this week.
* Filled out and sent out cards
* Added school dates into my school calendar
* went through all mail and bills
Now I'm off to read the magazine I purchased at WalMart just so I can read about Giulianna's new baby. I'm ready to relax.
Now that I'm not so tired....I just hope I can sleep.