Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kelsey's Shower



My cousin Kelsey is getting married in two months.  On Saturday her sister and I threw her, her very first Bridal Shower.  It was a gorgeous day and a delightful shower.
We played the game where the guests guess the how many answer she will get right from the questions I asked her fiance.  I love that game!  It gives a lot of insight into the couple and always provides lots of laughs.  

I watch taking pictures of her while she was opening gifts and I got tears in my eyes thinking about her opening Christmas gifts when she was about 3 years old.  I would have been about 12 and I always thoughts she was just the cutest little thing.  She still is, but it's hard to believe she's about to become a wife.

I can't wait to see her on her wedding day!


No comments:

Post a Comment