Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2013

5.5

In five and a half months I have not uttered the words, "I have to work tomorrow."

But tomorrow, I do have to work.

I'm not sure if I'm in denial or maybe I'm a little bit ready to go back.  I've only cried twice today.  I kept this weekend super jammed packed with super fun things, so that helped.

The other morning in the car I started thinking of all the things I didn't get done that I wanted to.
Then I started thinking about all the things we did do and all the things I did get done.

This summer was different from the few before, but I loved every single minute.

Very few people can say they had a 5.5 month maternity leave.  But, I did.  And I'm so thankful and grateful and blessed for that.  It was the best thing that could have happened to Brecken and me with our rocky start.

Tomorrow I'll be a working Mommy, again.

Everything will change, hopefully we'll find lots of positives about all the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment