Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Family Tradition

The fall is when we have one of my favorite family traditions.  Move over Thanksgiving.  Look out Easter.  Halloween is moving up the rungs to the top of the list.  Lendt's pumpkin patch is where the fall magic begins.
Take a look at how it all began.

This is the following afternoon from going to Lendt's in 2008. (Where are those pictures??  I wasn't as organized in '08 as I am now.)

Last year.  Notice the height difference.


 I tried to get them to stand together this year. But it didn't happen.  Next year I'll try harder.

I love comparing year after year.  It never seizes to amaze me how fast each year flies by and how much my kids change in just 365 days.  They look different.  They certainly act differently.  They are different little people and it is so cool.

We were blessed with extremely gorgeous weather and looked and looked for the most perfect pumpkins.  I took over 100 pictures in those couple hours.  I wanted to capture every moment and breath it in and savior it.  My kids, running around a pumpkin patch, being silly, being serious, being strong and laughing. 

Lendt's Pumpkin Patch will be a family tradition for years to come!




                                            I can only imagine what he'll try in 2011. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment