Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Victoria's Halloween Party

One of my favorite things as a mommy is seeing my kids in their lives without me. 

Last week I was lucky enough to stop in to Victoria's Halloween Party.  I didn't know if I'd be able to make it so I didnt' tell her.  It was a totally surprise and boy oh boy was Daphne happy to see me.

That is some hair!!


                                                      Ready to fill that bag with candy!!!!

It was so cute.  The teacher's assistants helped the kids get ready and then ran upstairs to open the random church doors to give out candy.

          Spread a large amount of frosting on one poor little pumpkin cookie.  The joys of being four!



Jenna and Victoria - BFFs

I'm so happy I got to see her in her school routine and watch the patient teachers interact with the class.  Watch Victoria and how she interacts with her classmates and teachers.  Being a working mom, I know I'm going to miss field trips and parties in the years to come, which makes the ones I attend all the more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment