Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Orangie

Several weeks ago we met my dad at the Oakdale carnival.  He bought the kids a bucket of ping pong balls for $5 to try to win a goldfish.  They didn't succeed.  I was perfectly fine with that.  Next thing I knew their daddy paid another $5 for another bucket.  Then he joins in, in throwing the tiny balls.  I said, "What are you doing?! I don't want a 9 cent goldfish that's going to die in two days.

Meet Orangie.


She was sooooo excited.  It was totally worth it.

Problem is, Orangie only lasted nine days.
She had a total emotion breakdown that lead to a lot of questions about death.

We're on to Orangie Again who was purchased for the reasonable price of 13 cents.
She feeds it one pinch every 24 hours and every night asks if it's going to live until the morning.

We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment