Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blow Me a Kiss

After all my excitement of Victoria attending the same school I teach at, turns out I never see her unless I go out of my way to do so.  Since that's really really difficult this early in the year, if I get to catch a glimpse for a couple seconds a day, I'm happy.

After recess while my kids were headed up stairs I snuck a little peek.  There were five little bodies lying on their back all lined up in the dark, resting.  She was the little body the furthest away.  I looked and looked and about 7 seconds later all the little heads were turned my direction.  I blew a silent kiss through the window. 

I received two kisses back. . .neither from my daughter!

I tell ya, the rest of the kids think I'm a lot cooler than she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment