Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mark

We celebrated Mark's birthday on Sunday.  It was the most gorgeous day on Sunday.  We were at the beach by 10am.  We packed up a lunch and tons of beach toys, applied sunscreen for the last time of the year and headed over to find just a couple people there.  We had so much fun I forgot to take a picture.  The weather was perfect and we all had so much fun.  At about 1:00 I was throwing Christian up in the air over and over and he was loving it.  Then I showed him how I could put my hands together for him to stand on and I could throw him up like that.  While I was demonstrating I moved my hands up and the water went straight into his mouth and he immediately projectile vomitted right back at me and down my suit.

It was so disgusting.  I couldn't even come close to cleaning all the slimeyness out of my suit and we were packed and in the car in about 2 minutes. 

Christian took a good nap and Mommy took a good soak in the tub.

When Christian woke we headed over to Mama Jeanne's for steak dinner.


Happy birthday Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment