Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't Carry Your Mittens in Your Mouth

I was picking up Christian from daycare yesterday and I couldn't find his mittens.  I assumed he left them as school and talked to him about making sure he brings all his things home.  Last time I popped into his school he had two jackets hanging on random hooks. 

We got home and I was emptying out backpacks and organizing many things when I saw a plastic bag in his backpack.  Very unusual.  It was his mittens. 

"Hey buddy!  Your mittens were in your backpack. They were just wet!"
"Oh yeah, they fell in the toilet."

1. Is he joking?  He loves talking about toilets.  His favorite letter right now is P, if you know what I mean.
2. HOW could mittens have gotten in the toilet ever, let alone preschool.
3. What the hell?!

"Are you serious, how in the world did that happen?"
"I had to potty really really bad and I was holding them in my mouth when I was going and then I tried to talk and they fell right in."

Very matter of fact.  And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment