Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

I Love You 101

Last week Christian said, "Mommy, I love you so much.  I love you 100!"  I smiled and kissed and snuggled him.  A few days later I heard him tell Mark, "I love 101 Daddy!"  "What?!" I exclaimed.  "You love daddy more that mommy?"  "I love you 101 too Mommy!"  "Is that the biggest number you know?" I asked.  He just smiled hugging me. 

A couple days ago his little face was in the middle of a peanut butter sandwich.  PB was nearly to his ears and his mouth was full and he said, "I love peanut butter 200!"

Mark and I were both taken aback!  Both jokingly questioning his, "You love peanutbutter more that me?"  More than ME?"

"I wiwwy wiwwy wuv it!!" was his answer.

1 comment:

  1. Well, can you blame him? Peanut butter is really tasty....

    ReplyDelete