Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Me & 33

For the last week, in 2nd grade, we've been writing about things we're thankful for. 
For my birthday I have listed my top 33 things I am thankful for.

(Late night - by myself) Shopping
Facials
People who love my children
Memoirs
Road trips to Colorado
Magazines
The color red
My supportive family
Summers off
Days at the beach with my kids
NKOTB
Family dinners
Thoughtful friends
US Weekly
My coworkers - who I'm lucky enough to call friends
Shrimp
My minivan
Champagne
Reality TV
Sandals
Hallmark
My career
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Photographs
Making iMovies
Fingernail polish
Books
My children's grandparents
My supportive husband
The way my class is coming together
Christian's enthusiasm for school and learning
Victoria reading
My healthy, happy family of four.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Happy Election Day!

    (just kidding, of course)

    Happy Birthday! I can't help but wonder which of our blogs about your birthday you will like more...?

    ReplyDelete