Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Million Bucks

Today my friends and family made me feel like a million bucks.  I could tell you about the emails, texts, voicemails and phone calls.  I could go on and list the gifts and take pictures of the (hilarious) cards.  I could tell you that not once, but twice when I arrived home there were gifts and balloons at my door.  I could tell you how my students didn't miss any opportunity to tell me Happy Birthday.

What I do want to say is, I am so lucky to have these people surrounding me every day of my life. 

Mark, the kids and I spent the whole night at MOA.  For the family who has the earliest bedtime of any family we know, we were out so late (8:45pm) the kids fell asleep in the car.  It was special.  From the Log Chute to dinner and dessert.  It was special.

It was a great day. 

That's not to mention my party on Thursday night with My Girls.

Man, I'm going to sleep feeling like a million bucks tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment