Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Mistakes

Finally, after over an hour of searching I found the link to Victoria's preschool screening.
What took me so long was
1. I don't tag (turns out that's a mistake)
2. I couldn't remember what the titles meant and read and reread posts I hadn't read in a year or two.

My posts usually have a mistake or two or twenty.  I'm actually very picky about writing.  But my little blog (& the seven people who read it) really it's just for me.  Even more, I'm usually in a hurry or watching TV or at least rocking out to a couple of my favorite tunes.  Do I wish it was perfect ? Yep.  Will I go back to edit?  Not a chance in hell.  I actually considered paying someone to do it for me before I make it into a book, but it is what it is.

You can read the franticness is most posts.  I'm busy and just want to get it out.  I love to blog it's one of my favorite things to do.  I know the sooner I write about an experience the better it will be.  I do not think of myself as a good writer, at all.  I know I love to do it and sometimes it's scary to put out my feelings for others to read, but it's motivational.

I really love it.

Tonight while I was looking for that particular blog (see now I'll link it whenever I want) I was drawn to my own titles.  I try to think of title that are interesting.  Not necessarily titles that describe whatever I'm writing about.  It was fun trying to guess what the blog was about before I pulled it up.

I was extremely surprised to see about TEN that brought tears to my eyes.  That is exactly why I do THIS! It doesn't take long to forget what happened, how I felt, the details.

Somethings I would have never remember or even recalled one last time are in writing.
I have them. Forever.

Often I put off blogging until I have more time.  Time to get it together. Time to make it perfect.  Tonight I convinced myself that should not be the case.  The more I blog the more I have written down.

It's not going to be perfect.

Not one post I read tonight with a mistake did I think, man, I should have slowed down or not have posted this.  Nope. Not. A. One.

Wish I had more blogs with mistakes.  It is what it is.

It is extremely rare I go back to read posts.  One, because if I have time to do that, I'd rather be posting.

But tonight made me see the significance in what I'm doing.

And I love it, mistakes and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment