Total Pageviews

Monday, April 1, 2013

My Favorite Librarian 2013 Edition

Way back in I Love to Read Month my favorite librarian came in to read and do a lesson with my first grade class.  As I say every single year: Man, she should be an elementary school teacher.
Her lesson, about codes, was spot on for the grade level.  
The students loved everything she did.
They were engaged and completely enthralled with her book choices. 
I kept her books for several weeks and had student after student after student ask to look at particular books she left.  



She patiently answered question after question making each student feel good for asking.


Thanks for making time to come into school each year Liv!
I know the students enjoy it, but it's totally one of the highlights of the year for me too!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a nice post. Thanks, Kel. I look forward to coming to your class every time.

    ReplyDelete