Total Pageviews

Monday, December 29, 2014

The End of the Semester

I took two grad. school classes this semester.  That means I received the books and work in September and have until December 31st to complete them both.  I told myself and others, that I would have one done in October and the other finished over Thanksgiving break so they would both be done before we left for Mexico.  If you know me at all, you can predict not one book was even opened until….wait for it…we were on the plane to Mexico.  I actually finished half of a class on the second leg.  A special thanks to Liv who set me up to work offline on a google doc!  Gracias!

Unfortunately I came home so sick I couldn't think of reading let alone actually writing my ideas down.  

That left winter break.

In the last few days I've finished both.  "Why do I wait this long?" I asked Mark.  "Because if you didn't you'd just fill these days with something else.  You're crazy like that."

So there you have it.  I'm crazy like that.  I only signed up for one class this spring.  Which spring starts in January 1st.  I'm planning on working on it while I'm recovering in bed from my surgery.

Any bets on if this will actually happen??

No comments:

Post a Comment