Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Pinic Lunch


Last week we had a picnic lunch at the park near our house with our friends Shauna, Jack and Maya. It's about a ten minute walk to the park. We loaded our wagon with our picnic basket and headed to the park. We were there for a while before our friends came. After lunch Victoria said she had to go potty. I didn't want to walk all the way home. No port a potty. So I took her behind a big elm tree. I explained what we were going to do. She listened and then said, "I can poop right here?!" "NO you can't poop here!" I exclaimed. "You said potty!" "I was trying to be polite," she explained. Needless to say, we borrowed Shauna's van and headed home for a bathroom break. Never a dull moment!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment