Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

You Can't Catch Us Go Carting


In order to suck the summer out of the last week of August we went go carting. The kids loved it! Victoria was adament about riding with me. She figured we're the smallest of the family so we'd be a sure win. The worker even told us what car was the fastest. We even had a head start. I had it floored. We were cruising. So cruising that we couldn't even see Daddy & Bobo. After three laps I slowed down and looked behind us, worried that something was wrong and then I heard loud screaming in the other ear - They passed us! We never did catch them again! Mark and I did the batting cages and the kids played some games. It was a lot of fun. I think it'll be a Hot Spot for Summer of 2011.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment