Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Super Cute Kid Story Ahead

Tonight as I was giving the kids a bath we listened to the CD that has lullabies and Victoria's name in each song.  I used to listened to that CD several times a day when she was an infant.  I love it.  I brings so many baby memories rushing back.

Christian was dried and on his ways to his train track.

I was washing Victoria's hair and I told her that long ago before I was a mommy I dreamed of having daughter.  She looked right in my eyes.  I had all her attention.  I continued to tell her I dreamt of a little girl who had big blue eyes and long blonde hair.  I wanted a daughter who loved to learn and. . . then she grabbed my face in her little hands and said, "Wait!  Your dream came true!!"  And gave my three little pecks on the lips.  I couldn't help but beam and she said, "When I was in your belly I dreamed of the best best best best best best best mommy in the whole world.  And my dream came true too!!  Aren't we the luckiest?" 

It was such a sweet moment doing something as mundane as washing her hair.  I hope I never forget it.

1 comment: