Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

Who's In My Chair

Last I unusually, stopped at a garage sale.
The minute I walked up to the tables I knew someone there was a teacher.
Therefore, I scored, BIG.
I got some fabulous teaching things including a glider rocking chair for only
$15.
The mini van was filled and I brought the kids home for nap then brought the chair up to school.
I'm excited to have something new and different in my classroom.

That got me excited for the new school year and I've been thinking and planning and buying.

I had a box to things to bring up there yesterday.
I dropped the kids at Mama Jeanne's and headed up there.
I saw my door was slightly ajar.
Then as I got closer I noticed my lights were on.
Weird!
There wasn't another person in sight in the whole building.
I drug my box through the door to see a kid (20 yrs old maybe)
sitting in my new glider with his eyes closed listening to his iPod.
When he heard me he jumped up like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar and started
"cleaning" things with his bare hand.

How awkward.
He assured me my room is clean and 'safe' for the children.

I guess I know my new chair is comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment