Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another FB Stalker

Three days after the parent said she 'stalked' me on facebook a student from last year came into my room to greet me.  I really really like her.  We hugged and said good morning.  Her little sister is in my class this year.  While we were making small talk she said, "My mom looked you up on facebook and there's a picture of you and a man who's not your husband.  She wants to know who it is."  Stunned (again) I said, "Get to your classroom." And pointed the way. 

These parents seriously need to get a life.  I would never stalk Ms. Joy - she asked to be my 'friend' for the record.  What Ashley does in her spare time. . . I couldn't care less. 

Weird weird parents.  I think I have my fb acct locked down now.  If I get another comment I may shut it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment