Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Grandpa Turned 80!!

My grandpa turned 80 last month.  It is pretty amazing to have two grandparents that each turned 80 this summer.

Even though Grandpa is 80 he still rocked it at his party.

I love this picture.
Too bad Christian fell alseep on the way and was too crabby to take a pic.
I should have forced him.
I should have tried harder.




Side note: 
The kids only stayed less than an hour then Mark and I went back to the party.
They were sleeping before these pics took place.


That's my 80 year old Grandma getting ready to plant one on my 80 year old Grandpa.
They are from opposite sides of the family -
makes it even funnier.


Dad, lil' bro and me.



Auntie Tammey, Dad & Grandpa

Auntie Tammey is the party planner of the family.
I think I got it from her.
Love that lady!

It was a great party celebrating Grandpa.

I wish I would have made him an iMovie.
I'll add it to my summer To Do List.

No comments:

Post a Comment