Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Morning Already?!

Check the post time.

It's About 12:45am.  I'm at the kitchen table blogging, and such, with slightly loud music playing and Mark is in the living room with a boxing match rocking which he yells at here and there.  Several lights are on.

All of a sudden Victoria comes running down the hall and shouts, "Oh my gosh!  I thought it was nighttime!  How long have I been sleeping?!"  I walked her back down the hall and reassured her it was still night and I hadn't even been to bed yet and she said, "What are you waiting for? And how much longer until the sun actually comes up?"

A vey very long time.

Let's hope everyone sleeps until it actually rises.  I will not hold my breath.

1 comment:

  1. Every night I hang out at your place I worry that will happen. I have this sneaking suspicion they don't sleep as soundly as when they were babies!

    ReplyDelete