Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

Tired of Being Tired

When you're pregnant most people say, "How are you feeling?" each and every time they see you.  My response is always the same, "I feel great, I'm just really tired."

Thankfully I've never had morning sickness in my life.  But with each and every pregnancy in the first trimester I am EXHAUSTED.  Tired like I've never felt.  Can't think straight..must be in bed early....naps are a necessity...lay in bed as long as possible in the morning...makes your body ache...exhausted.

I'd obviously take this over throwing up or being nauseous any and every day of the week.

But it's hard to get things done.  It takes the fun out of doing most things.  If I don't do it in the morning, it's most likely not going to get done.  Since I got back to work in one week, it's a little lot concerning.

But it is what it is.  I'm hoping within a month, when I'm in the second tri-mester, I'll have my energy back.

Besides that I LOVE being pregnant.  Sure I miss my Diet Cokes.  Sure it would be nice to have a beer or two when I go out to dinner.

But I really really LOVE being pregnant.  I LOVE maternity clothes.  I LOVE my growing belly.  I LOVE all the excitement and planning for this baby's arrival.  I LOVE the anticipation of feeling the baby move inside me.  I LOVE the thought of finding out if it's a boy or girl.  I LOVE the thought of my kids getting this amazing experience of having a new baby while they're old enough to enjoy and remember it.  I LOVE that my husband is beyond thrilled for this baby.

Even though I'm tired of being tired, it's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment