Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sayings

I love quotes and inspirational sayings.  Liv has/had a notebook with sayings all over it.  I just loved it.  I've wanted to make one for a couple years.  I've been reading a lot lately and I have post its all over.  Here's my latest list of quotes I have recently enjoyed.

*A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one. - Mary Kay Ash

* Children tend to imitate the food choices and eating practices of people they admire, both adults and peers.

Frequent punishment promotes only immediate compliance not lasting changes in behavior.

Our job is to teach the students we have.
Not the ones we would like to have.
Not the ones we used to have.
Those we have right now.
All of them.

And my all time personal favorite which I continue to come across every so often:

People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
But people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou

1 comment:

  1. I still have the notebook. And a 3-ring binder I made my freshman year of college. I just don't use them. But I have quotes all over my desk/computer at work.

    ReplyDelete