Total Pageviews

Monday, March 25, 2013

Motherhood Fog

Last night I was up a lot.  More up than down.  We took Brecken to Fuddruckers for lunch and we were able to keep his carseat covered the entire time because he was sleeping.  He slept most of the day.  Which meant he wanted me to cuddle him and stare into his gorgeous eyes, even if I was nodding off.  Christian woke in the middle of the night with a stuffy nose, Victoria ended up on the couch due to "not being able to fall asleep" even though she was sleeping 7:30pm.

This is the first morning I actually feel like, "Whoa!  I have a newborn!"  Unfortunately, Mark goes back to work today and the kids are on Spring Break.  So it's me and my three children for the first time ever.

Luckily I tested out a bit of caffeine yesterday for the first time in nine months.  I think I'm going to need it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment