Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Brecken's Four Month & the Fam


We had our summer family photos scheduled for two months.
The day of the shoot the weather called for rain in the late afternoon.
We still showed up in the park.
It was actually raining as we sat on the rocks.
Finally the poor photographer looked at me like I was crazy.
We rescheduled for the very next day.



She gave us this one for free.
Everyone was "shot" by then!


Love his tuft of hair!


Sitting alone at 4 months!



This is a huge canvas in our living room now.
Love. Love. Love.



She gave this one to us too.
She insists on taking a parent shot.
And always just gives it to us.
She says it's important.
Things like that keep us going back to her.
And the little fact she's amazing!


Seriously!?
Perfection!


I picked this one and only printed one.
For myself.
I was telling him I love him.
I remember everything about that minute and I love that she captured it.


Look at those teeth.
Another great shot.


We are blessed to have found this photographer.
She's amazing and loves our family and has the patience of a Saint!

No comments:

Post a Comment