Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Close Call

Our Little Lady turned 5 1/2 this morning.

I taught yesterday then had conferences until 8.  I got home at 8:30.  I was in bed by 9.  Christian had two accidents and Victoria was up coughing and thought she was going to throw up.  I was up a lot!  Mark got up at 5:30 and I said I need to try to sleep a bit more.  As I was trying to doze off I realized the Birthday Bird hadn't come yet!  She flew downstairs to find some cre paper and a couple balloons.  She was tiptoeing all over stretching to reach the top of V's door.  She went back down and the male version of the Birthday Bird came down and grabbed an old pair of Birthday sunglasses, one more balloon and some purple plastic silverware wrapped in a napkin from a shower over a year ago. 

As the tape hit the wall little feet came running down the hall with a hoarse voice yelling, "The Birthday Bird came!  I'm five and a half!!"  Which led to another pair of feet running down the hall.

She threw on her glasses and they both opened the silverware in excitement. 
Now, that, was a close call!

No comments:

Post a Comment