Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lendt's Pumpkin Patch: A Family Tradition

We visited Lendt's Pumpkin Patch a couple weekends ago.  It is truly one of our favorite family traditions.  I love to see how they've grown and changed each year.  This is my favorite spot. 



It's my favorite spot because it's so easy to see how each have grown.

Just look at last year:






An even bigger difference is from 2009:
Look at those little faces!
And Lil' Dude's longish hair
and so blonde!


Way back in 2008 they looked like this:



I wish I could have them back like that for one day and cuddle
and snuggle those chubby little cheeks.

Ok, reality check, back to 2011:


They're getting bigger and bigger and I'm loving every minute.
This year they were big enough to walk and run all over
but NOT tripping over pumpkin vines every other minute.



Love this!
My big man pulling and my little man pushing.



He didn't want to get his cheek painted at first.
But when he did see a spiderweb was an option
he hopped up there and loved it.



Now, where is that just - my - size - most - perfect - pumpkin??










There it is!
The big winner!




Here it is!
The big winner. . .
but it's gotta weigh a good five pounds!


I see a jack-o-lantern in our future.



It was a gorgeous fun and family filled
Sunday afternoon.
I love that we have these family traditions and I love that we have them captured.


1 comment:

  1. I love reading this post year after year. It really is fun to watch them grow and to see the differences. I think my favorite is Cs face in the 2010 photo. Just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete