Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Am I in Labor??

I've been up since 4:30.  Not feeling great needing to use the bathroom over and over.  There's a chance I'm in labor.  After 45 minutes of this I've decided to try out my contraction counter on my pregnancy app and time them.  If it really is true labor, this is very similar to how I went into labor with Christian.  The odd thing is, maybe it's nothing and I will carrying on today as normal.  Or maybe my baby's birthday will be February 20th and I'll be at the hospital in a couple hours.  I literally don't know right now.  As the time ticks by I'm wondering if I should wake Mark, call the hospital or just pack (had to stop for a contraction). If that was really a contraction they're about 13 minutes apart.  Now, it could go fast like Christian and I could have the baby in a few hours or it could take all day or in an hour or so I may feel better and it's nothing. When I'm having a contraction it sure seems real.  But this down time in between I'm not sure.  I'm beginning to think though, either way I'm not going to be able to teach today and I should call my sub who subbed yesterday and my long term sub is coming in today so I can  show her around and teach her everything I do.  It may be a day too late.

It's amazing after all these months, this is what it comes down to.  Even though it's the third time it's still scary.  I'm anxious and nervous and hopes everything turns out ok.  If I did deliver today, technically the baby would be premature at 35 weeks.  Two more weeks until full term.  I'm going to let one more contraction come and time it and then call the sub and wake Mark.  Not in that order.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly! How are you doing?! Ive been thinking about you so much and am just si excited for you! What a rollercoaster you've been on the past week +. . . Just remember that it all leads up to a moment you will cherish for the rest of your life and the beginning of so many new and beautiful memories for you all! Amazing! I cant imagine all of the emotions you must be going through. . .sending you hugs and lots of love for you and Baby H! ~G

    ReplyDelete