Total Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2013

My Secret Person

This morning I woke to very soft footsteps and whispers.
I knew they were up to something.

I woke to a little note next to my bed.
I spelled everything as she spelled it.

Dear Mom and Dad this is where your secret hunt begins. you will next find the next message on the couch Love your secret person

for Mom
Hi to you again Mom and Dad I see one of you or maybe both of you found the next note here is a clue to your secret person is I love you a tot (ton?) your next letter will be on the tabble
Love your secret person.

for Mom or Dad
I see you found the letter I put here on the tabble your next letter will be in moms bathroom downstairs Love your secret person

I see you have found my letter in the bathroom
you next letter will be in whare Mom gets dresses 
love your secret person

Hi I see you again whare Mom gets dresses the next letter will be on Moms brown desk downstairs
love your secret person

Hi this is your last place to go is her on Mommy's brown desk
your secret person was ....
Victoria

How cute is that??

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this slays me. If I was near her right now, I'd scoop her up and give her the best hug ever.

    ReplyDelete