Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Big Big Sister Shower


A couple weeks ago my amazing friends and their daughters
hosted a Big Big Sister Shower for Victoria.
She received a corsage and thought that was the coolest thing ever.


It was Valentine theme, which is my favorite holiday so I was in heaven.
Here's the group of fantastic friends who came together not just to celebrate Baby #3
but made Big Big Sister feel extra extra special.


Here she is with her pals and the Big Sister cake.


I am clearly bawling in this picture.
This gift took my breath away.
I've seen it on pinterest and considered making it myself
but my friend Jennifer (also V's teacher) made it for us.
It is adorable and matches the Baby's room perfectly.
I love it!
She is so thoughtful!!!!



Victoria and her teacher.
Aren't they adorable together?







No comments:

Post a Comment