Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Big Eight


We celebrated our anniversary weeks early this year because we had Christian's surgery and Johnny's wedding right before and after.
Mark took me to Melting Pot.  Arguably, my favorite restaurant.
Besides barely being able to fit into the booth, we had a very nice time.

Even though all the food was great, the dessert course really put me over the edge.
It was bliss!


On our actual anniversary we got a babysitter so we could go get the rest of the things we need for Baby's arrival.
What I didn't know as Mark made reservations at Fogo de Chao, which neither of us had ever been.
It was a great experience and the food was amazing.
So was the very special dessert.
(I'm really into desserts right now!)


He also sent me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to school.
It was a lovely anniversary:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment