Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

Turns out St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays!  Who knew!?  I gave birth to our amazingly adorable son Brecken Steven at 3:01am on March 17th.  He was a whopping eight pounds nine ounces and was very difficult to get out the birth canal.  More details on that later.  It's been a non-stop adventure since the minute I was in labor.  We're finally home as a family of five.  We're resting.  We're finding our groove.  So many things are like de ja vu and so many things are different.  The same: nursing, Brecken looks identical to Christian at that age, the newborn smell, the messy house.  Different: many many more doctor appointments, a free pump and figuring out now I can use the computer when I pump rather than just read, talk on the phone or make lists.  Who knows what I'll type  about in the middle of the night, hopefully I'll wait to publish til the morning.  

I am loving being a mom of three perfectly perfect children!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ahhhh! I am so surprised and overjoyed! I am rushung to get out the door foe schiol, but will definutely be back in here again soob and cant wait to talk to you!!! CONGRATS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete