Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Brotherly Love

I knew Christian would make a wonderful big brother, but I really never imagined he'd be this good.  He cuddles Brecken, throws away his diapers, gets me new diapers, gives him his Nukky, talks to him and, of course, pinches his cheekies.  His nickname for him is Brecky or Breck Breck or Brecky Dynomite.  One day Christian was holding him and he kissed him and said, "I can't wait for you to grow so we can play baseball together."

He holds him on the couch.


Talks to him while he's in his cradle.


Lounging on the couch is a favorite past time when he gets home from school.



One night when I was tucking Christian in he asked if Brecken could lay down with him.
I laid him there and he said, "I always wanted you to lay in my bed Brecky."





Of course, there are lots and lots of kisses for Brecky too.





1 comment:

  1. He is AMAZING and you are both going to treasure all those pictures in a few short years when neither one of them is this small.

    ReplyDelete