Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lunching with Liv

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to go out to lunch with Liv.
Any given summer morning I may call her and ask her if she's available.
Most likely I will get a yes and confirm a time and pack up the kids and pick her up. 
Then we're off to Champps.

I love to lunch with Liv.
She's laid back.
She loves my kids to pieces.
And she totally doesn't mind their interruptions, or the ketchup all over the place and she seems to enjoy their stories as much as I do.

One day I only had Brecken for some reason.
He slept for most of them meal and woke at the very end.

Liv asked me to hand him over right away.
For some reason he was still in his jammies.
To this day they go down as my all-time favorite outfit of his.

Liv loved his little bunny feet.

I couldn't choose just a couple pictures.
They were so cute together, I had to include them all.

She's clearly teaching him something here.



Clearly, learning is exhausting.




They are so happy together and friends already.


** Written way back in September.
I gave those jammies to a teacher who had twins and he sent me a picture with his little baby boy wearing them.  It warmed my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment