Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#1 Fan Getting Some Action

If you know me at all you know I take being a mother and being a New Kids on the Block fan very seriously.  Most days it's all about being a mommy.  Today was all about being the #1 NKOTB fan.  Last night in twitter Jordan informed me he was going to make an exciting announcement today in Good Morning America.  I DVRed it.  I didn't realize I would be in the car during the announcement.  I made several calls to see if someone could facetime me so I could actually watch the announcement.  Needless to say, it didn't work out.

My highschool friend fb'd me minutes later with the link announcing NKOTB got a reality show.
That's pretty close to perfection in my book.  NKOTB+RealityTV= Happiness

Minutes later she let me know Jordan and Nick Carter were going to be on Watch What Happens Live TONIGHT!! (Currently on right now!!)

That still didn't answer what Nick Carter and Jordan were going to announce on GMA.  I didn't think too much of it as I headed into Brecken's asthma appointment.  However, as soon as we got back into the car I was alerted that Nick and Jordan recorded an album together!!!

Let me tell you.....When NKOTBSB toured I was blown away by Nick Carter.  I have literally, never saw a better dancer.  He floats across the stage and oozes sexiness.  Seriously, even more impressive than Jordan.

All this good news so early in the morning made my stress melt away.

Hours later I learned Jordan and Nick are going on tour in the fall.......

In Minnesota.............

September 24th in Minneapolis...........

I cannot believe my luck.........

I have my girls ready to go.............

Now we just need to score these balcony tickets on Friday..........




1 comment:

  1. Your GIRLS? Are you talking about your boobs, or did you find someone to go that isn't me?

    ReplyDelete