Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Best.Saturday.Ever

We arrived at Aamodt's Apple Orchard
several minutes before they opened this morning.
That was not early enough.
By the time we left, one hour later, they were into over flow parking only!
In the 200+ year old barn.



The hay maze.
Once they mastered it.  They were in and out over and over.


So proud to be nearly four feet tall.
Can't blame her.  


So close to catching his sister!


I love when he watches the big kids and follows suit!
Peer pressure isn't always a bad thing:-)


The "most perfect apple of the whole entire apple orchard!"
Just ask her!


I told him he couldn't eat them.



He didn't believe me.


He picked one up off of the ground and before I could rip it away he bit it.


He looked so happy it was had to take it away.


So I didn't.
He dropped it right after this so we put him back in the stroller.


His "most perfect one" was harder to reach.


Then he grabbed one from a low branch.
I couldn't resist.
Per request of Aunt Molly, this photo has been submitted to Ellen.
Let me know if you see it!
#almostfamous



His most perfect apple ever.


After the fun at the orchard we had lunch at Leo's and walked by the river.


Not three minutes after getting in the car he was totally out.


When he woke we took a walk up the street on the "crunchy" leaves.




Hard to tell who was loving it the most.


Daddy came home and they ran to embrace each other.



We headed to the park and the ice cream man came.


Brecken thought he was such a big shot with his own ice cream.






 I always so I'd rather them have fun and/or learn and make a mess.


But this ice cream was ridiculous!



I took it away and cleaned him up and the kid freaked!


 Luckily we had the big kids to get us distracted.
Momentarily at least.




Of course I had to instagram it!


Best.Saturday.Ever

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day. Also, I don't watch Ellen so I don't get it...

    And, where you took B's ice cream away, I didn't understand, a word was missing from the sentence and I don't know what you were trying to say. "I always so I'd rather....."?

    ReplyDelete