Most of my blog insists of stories about my children. However, if it wasnt' for this man
I wouldn't have them.
This Valentine's blog is dedicated to the man I love.
Too often I tell you what you didn't do/what you forgot/ what you need to do/what you should do/ what I want you to do.
Here's a list of things you do and are that make me love you:
* You are passionate - about everything you believe in.
* You are the best daddy - when I'm doing dishes and I hear the kids giggling under an awesome fort you constructed my heart melts. Or when I'm folding clothes and you get a story started and I walk in and they are both perched on your back I can't wait to climb on in too!
* You are a hard worker. You've created a business all with your own ideas and own two hands that supports us.
* You're so thoughtful. My new GPS;)
* You're sooooo supportive. A few examples:
Kelly: Hey Mark I think I'm going to sell Creative Memories.
K: I'm thinking about going to graduate school and sucking up all of my family time.
M: Sounds great!
K: I think having a petting zoo in our backyard for Victoria's thrid birthday would be cool.
M: Would it ever! Go for it!
K: Mark, I'm going to sell BeautiControl.
M: Good luck! I think you'll be really good at it.
K: Honey, I need a day of shopping with Liv.
M: Ok, I'll cook you both dinner when you return.
K: I want to go to Chicago to see New Kids on the Block.
M: When? Never mind, have fun!
K: I want a mini-van.
M: Me too!
* When you clean. . .you do a great job.
* You make the BEST shrimp ever. I've never had shrimp that good in any restaurant of my life.
* You can put toys together and add batteries like a machine!
* You can fix anything. Such as my school pencil sharpener that's seen a few crayons in its day!
* You are so damn cute you can convince me of anything. (If you don't believe me please pick at the "Family Yacht" in the garage.
* You love Mexico as much as I do. :-)
* You listen (and actually care) about my school stories more than anyone in the world.
* You rub my feet so good!
You work hard when you're at work and when you're not. You literally give me anything I want (note earrings from Christmas:). I cherish your love and should tell you more often.
Or at least let some other things slide.