Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Liv's Birthday

My wonderful friend,Liv, turned 32 over spring break.
She hosted an extremely fun Poker Party.
Here she is with her birthday banner. 
I used a picture from her 30th bday for it.
This way that year is frozen in time.
I bet she'll still hang that banner up when she's 50 and think,
Damn, 30 was a good year!

One of Livi's friends I just met that night.
I don't remember her name, but I know she's a wedding planner and she's a riot.

Who uses a straw to drink a beer?!
Livi does when the straw sings Happy Birthday when liquid goes through it.
Very cool, if I do say so myself.

The Birthday Girl and her BFF

The Birthday Girl and her BFF's husband.
Yes, yes I know, you two claim to be 'real' friends.
But I am the glue that holds you together. :)

The crew at the beginning.

Later into the night. . .

It was a very fun night that didn't get us home until 8am!

Happy Birthday Liv.
You're the best friend a girl could ever ask for.
And I've been lucky enough to have you for
69% of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment