Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Baby Grace's Debut

Baby Grace made her debut this morning at 9:23am.  Chris is doing great and resting.  I was lucky to make it to the hospital during lunch today.  Guy was so happy.  We all got together tonight to celebrate Johnny's birthday, which he now shares with Grace.

Grandma Terrie


Emilee is so excited to be the Big Sister!



The new family of 5!









The Proud Daddy!!


John and Grace on their birthdays!



Grandma Jeanne


Holding that little 7 lb 1 oz little bundle warmed my heart!
I didn't want to leave!
Chris was doing well and that tiny lil' babe slept peacefully in my arms.

 I got photo bombed by the Big Sister!  



The Stats


So glad she's here and healthy and the hard part is over.

I'm so happy to be this baby's Auntie!




1 comment:

  1. "The hard part is over?" That made me laugh out loud. Like raising children is the EASY part.

    ReplyDelete