Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby Shower for Baby Grace

My cousin is having a baby with my brother in law

TOMORROW!

I can't wait to get my hands on Baby Grace!!

That makes tonight the perfect time to post pics of the Baby Shower I threw
for her in early October.

The first game we played was Name That Baby Food

Clearly, Emilee didn't enjoy the green beans.





Chris was blessed with many fabulous and meaningful gifts.





 Homemade quilt made by Aunt Jane.
Priceless!



Who can resist an adorable pair of baby booties?!






 Tegan whipped up an adorable Diaper Cake.
Love it!
I'm totally going to steal that idea;-)


Chris (and Grace) with the whole party.
I really lucked out on the weather and we were able to be outside.


Super cute cupcakes, compliments of Tegan and her creativity!


The two Pregger Momma's.



Aunt Joan was in town from Colorado.



Chris and her mom, Auntie Terrie.



The proud Parents to Be


 And then Guy realized that last shot wasn't his 'good side.'
Yes, I'm totally serious.


It was fun showering Chris & Baby Grace with love and gifts.
Soooo excited to meet that little bundle tomorrow.

It's going to be a very exciting Birth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment