Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Year Ago and a Little Bun

One year ago today I peed on a stick and learned I had a bun in my oven.

So much has changed in that year.  I spent the whole last year saying and thinking, "Next year at this time the baby......"

Well, here we are.  One year later and our sweet Baby Brecky is four and a half months old and is turning out to be the best baby ever!  I couldn't ask for anything more.  Our days are filled with all four of us oohing and aaahhhing over how lucky we are to have the cutest and sweetest and smartest....the list goes on... baby in the world.

He has expanded our family of four to a fabulous family of five that's even tighter than we were before.

He is the love of each of our lives.  I wish I knew then what I knew now.

Everything would work out perfectly, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment