Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mother's Day with Three

An Interview About Mommy

What is something Mommy always says to you? V:   C: Stop it.
What makes Mommy happy? V: When I read a lot of minutes.  C: When we give her love.
What makes Mommy sad? V: When I get in a fight with Christian.  C: When I make a frowny face at her.
How does Mommy make you laugh? V: When she tickles me.  C: Makes a funny face at us.
How old is Mommy? V: 35?  C: 33
What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? V: Go on the computer.  C: Get some love.
What does Mommy do when you're not around? V: Take Christian to fun places.  C: Snorkel in the sea.
How tall is Mommy? V: Super tall.  C: 34 inches
If Mommy becomes famous what will it be for? V: Teaching  C: Dancing and singing.
What is Mommy really good at? V: Writing in cursive.  C: Making books that she puts pictures in.
What is Mommy not very good at? V:  I don't know. C: Working like Daddy does.  But Daddy could teach her but she probably doesn't want to know.
What does Mommy do for her job? V: Teaches  C: Teaches or takes care of Brecken.
What's Mommy's favorite food? V: Shrimp  C: Pasta
What do you and Mommy do together? V: Read and watch TV  C: Sometimes we dance.
How are you and Mommy the same? V: We're both girls  C: We were born at the same time.  We're twins, don't you know?  (Laughs hysterically)
How are you and Mommy different? V: Mommy wears dangly earrings and glasses and I don't.  C: You're a girl and I'm a boy.
Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? V: Casa Bonita (Denver)  C: Pizza Ranch
How do you know Mommy loves you? V: She tells me and gives me lots of kisses.  C: She's in my family.

My first Mother's Day as a Mommy of Three was beautiful.  Mark pulled a dozen roses out of his closet.  The kids made me special gifts. And they all gave me a gift certificate to my favorite spa.  We spent the entire day together.

Christian made me a pillow at preschool - 
so we had to pull out the one Victoria made when she was in preschool too.


Victoria made some really cute things at school.
The card was my favorite part!


All five of us.
Brecken was just two months old.


My new baby boy and mommy.




Next year we'll go back to our regularly scheduled tradition of Mother's Day at Minnehaha Falls.






No comments:

Post a Comment