Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Part Uno

Official Father's Day post to come tomorrow.... finishing touching still happening.

You....fix things I never could.  You.....throw a ball longer than I'd ever dream of.  You....make elaborate dinners I would never waste my time (not that I don't appreciate it!).  You...give movie nights.  You...know how to grill.  You...do whatever task I just don't wanna....doesn't matter what it is...if I don't wanna you do it.  You...are a good cuddler.  You...go for walks.  You...know when I need a break.  You...understand my friends are important.  You...give good kisses.  You...teach them good lessons.  You...play too rough.  You...buy them stuff (I never would).  You...pretend.  You...You...teach them good work ethic.  You...work hard every day.  You...keep this family running.  You...are the best.

Happy Father's Day to the man who balances me out to make our family absolutely perfect.

Love you to pieces.

The Father's Day blog I wanted to go today is still in the works.  Victoria decided she wanted to type her own answers:-)


BEST DADDY HANDS DOWN
Brecken's adorable little messed up hand prints are at the bottom.
3 month old+paint on hands= HUGE ASS MESS


Daddy opening his super special gifts and all eyes are on him to see how much he loves them!


Yes, the man is grilling at 8:50am.
It's Father's Day and it makes him happy.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BUNNY.
STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW'S POST!





No comments:

Post a Comment