Total Pageviews

Monday, September 2, 2013

To Fall

What's my favorite season you ask...Summer.  No question about it.  No work.  Loads of family time.  No question.  Summer.

But summer would only be so sweet because it's temporary.

Very temporary.

Tomorrow, it's officially over.

That's when I realize I actually like fall.  There's lots to love about fall.  And there's lots to dislike about fall.  The things I dislike are going to happen anyway so I may as well enjoy what I like.

One of the best things about having a baby are enjoying the FIRSTS of his year.  To think this is his first fall.  To plan his first Halloween.  So exciting.

So here's to fall.  Here's to firsts.  Here's to starting the new year with a positive outlook and looking forward to making my students' feel amazing tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment